1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Video: DROID features, overview

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by chris, Oct 28, 2009.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

If you haven't seen it already, there is a video walk-through that showcases the features of DROID.

#1 chris, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  2. occfan

occfan New Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Chris are you at the event ? any live updates ?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Unfortunately no. Would have welcomed an invite.

5. occfan

occfan New Member

Feb 14, 2009
    That's to bad ! Did you put in a request for one ?

6. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    If it were a Windows Mobile event -- let's say for an updated Q, I'm sure they'd reach out to me. everythingandroid doesn't have the reach that EQ (ahem eWM) has when it comes to eyeballs. Hoping to change that, maybe in time for DROID 2.

I have reached out to my contact at Motorola and asked for the opportunity to review the DROID. Honestly, I'm not sure if that's going to happen.

7. occfan

occfan New Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Good luck ! Keep up the great work on the sites !

8. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Just watched those very same videos at Engadget.

Presenter could have been better. I like the dock idea. Turns it into a nice clock radio, multi-media player. Guessing it has some sort of digital out?

9. Neutrino

Bronze

Sep 30, 2009
    Motorola Droid Event Walkthrough

10. Neutrino

Bronze

Sep 30, 2009
    Another Droid Unboxing and Hands On Video

11. Neutrino

Bronze

Sep 30, 2009
    On the hands-on video, the reviewer used the D-pad to scroll down the various hyperlinks. He certainly used the tapping gestures to zoom in/out. Will hyperlinks not be accessible via the touch screen? Meaning, will you have to access links similarly to a non-touch screen Blackberry - scroll down and push the D-pad?

Thoughts?