1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

"Waiting for network" message

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by JoJo80, Jul 19, 2012.

1. JoJo80

JoJo80 New Member

Jul 19, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Hello all,
    I have a download problem with my HTC Desire S that I connect via Internet Pass through to my computer`s internet connection.
    Until yesterday everything was functioning well but now I cannot download anything-no apps,no games..When I try to do that, I get the "waiting for network" message that remains like this and never changes.
    The internt connection otherwise works ok on the phone.I tried to do a reboot, unistall google play,delete the updates,everything I saw people would advice on other forums, with no result.
    Any advices why this happens and what can I do? Thanks a lot!

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Did you update any apps or the OS recently? Do you run any kind of security suite on the phone such as Lookout, McAfee, Norton, etc.?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Asal0705

Asal0705 New Member

Jul 25, 2012
    i a using HTC Wildfire S, i have also same problem, yes i have recently installed system update in my mobile.plz help me

5. Owl City

Owl City New Member

Jul 18, 2013
    definately, you should download some antivirus. I prefer old-school McAfee, for instance. But first of all go to service centre, maybe the telephone is just bagged.