1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the 2nd best thing to the Htc Droid Incredible?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by sonmarkxh, Jul 6, 2010.

1. sonmarkxh

sonmarkxh New Member

Jul 6, 2010

Sponsored Ad

I wanna get a phone from verizon and I want a smartphone but I don't know which one to get. I heard the Htc Droid Incredible is really good. But I wan't the second best thing to the htc droid incredible. Help!
    Cho Yung Tea

2. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    Have you considered the droid X?

Beta

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Isn't the X better than the Incredible? Too bad they stopped selling the Eris.

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    why would you want the second best?

6. Scott Diener

Scott Diener New Member

Jun 26, 2010
    The eris. That was a horrible phone. Like threw back flip. Bad specs. Ran so slow and bad.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Everything Android app

7. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I am beginning to think that no Android phone will ever be truely functional. If you can find the right apps Android gets pretty good but so much basic stuff has been left out. Could I have my call history and text messages be automatically trimmed please?

Sent from my Eris with xScope and Swype.

8. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    Ill agree with you on this bberryhill, I think it might fall back to the devs pushing out newest and latest technology but not spending time with what they have because they are over worked...just my two cents.

9. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I would call it arrogance. The operating system is SO awesome that you no longer need basic tools to manage the computer. Stupid crap like task managers and file managers. Close/exit buttons? No longer needed. We will decide what programs you need running. Embedded pictures in Gmail? Also unneeded. Basic phone functionality? Also unnecessary.

Sit in front of the TV and stfu.

10. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    there is a setting for text message limits.

11. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I only see a setting to limit the size of MMS messages. I want to have my texts only saved for 30 days or so many messages like in WM.