1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

What kind of APP/Game would you like to see in the future?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Weapondrift, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008

Sponsored Ad

weve all seen Angry Birds and weve all seen Ninja Fruit but what are YOUR thoughts. What kind of applications would you like to see developed in the future?

I would like to see a phone version (NOT a tablet version) of EVE Online for free (an MMO space game where you build ships from the ground up and you fight them against other players online)

As far as Apps, I want to see something brand new something not based off of something else. Not being mean but seriously how many copies of the Yellow Pages do we really need?!

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    those games always made me mad...I could never get enough income to support my cities lol

p.s. vote for me next election ;)

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Ha, well clearly you don't need to have any financial background to run for major office so sure, why not :p

6. iP5

iP5
    Bronze

Oct 23, 2010
    I'd really like the harbor master game to be ported over for tablets.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

7. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    What is harbor master?

Sent from my Xoom using Everything Android

8. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    Would also like to know this...

HTC INCREDIBLE:
    CYANOGEN ROM
    Baseband 2.15
    Current Theme: ICS

9. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Doesn't look like anyone ever answered what Harbor Master is ? IPhone / iPad app (game) where you direct cargo ships to docking ports. Sounds simple, but ships are different sizes, with different amounts of cargo on them, which means they take different amounts of time to unload, they go different speeds, etc. Starts out simple and quickly gets hairy as you have to direct the path of each and every ship entering and leaving the harbor. Addictive game. Very fun. My high is 80 cargo units on the cargo city map and 69 on treasure island.

http://www.imangistudios.com/harbormaster/index.html

• Like Like x 1
  10. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Might and Magic.
    Anything strategy oriented instead of just shoot the crap out of something which is all game consoles seem to produce these days. No wonder kids can't think.
    Thankfully, drop7 is on Android.

11. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    I want to see an actual Risk game on Android and not a Risk-type game

12. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    Took advantage of gameloft's .99 sale this weekend. I've most used my iOS devices for gaming. I was surprised at how far androids gaming platform has come. Modern Combat 3 looks amazing on the Nexus.

Most apps that I want or need are already available. I mostly use productivity apps and multimedia apps. As I'm a baseball nut I'd really like to see a good full featured MLB baseball game.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

13. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Picked up Modern Combat 3 yesterday for .99 as well, haven't gotten to play it yet. But for .99 how could you pass that up!?

14. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    multiplayer???

15. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Yes it is

16. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
  17. fskldgnvc

fskldgnvc Member

Jul 24, 2012
    SimCity. my girlfriend likes to play this game..