What phone are you currently using?

Discussion in 'Android' started by jigyasa, Sep 21, 2008.

1. jigyasa

jigyasa New Member

Just wondering what mobile phones people in here are currently using. Since all of us a re preety excited about the upcoming gPhone, we ought to have some thing way inferior :)
    I am doing OK with Apple's iPhone right now!
  2. tomandrew

tomandrew New Member

My current mobile phone is very inferior, It is a Nokia 6230i. It is getting on in years now and i would like to get a new phone.. Just gotta get some cash saved up first.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. dreamr802

dreamr802 New Member

I currently have the verizon chocolate. I like it, but I definitely wish I could get the iphone and that the iphone was available on my network but yeah I definitely want to switch back to at&t for that reason.
  5. shreeharsha

shreeharsha New Member

I am using a Nokia 6275 CDMA phone, but planing to switch to GSM & purchase a Chinese phone (3" touchscreen display, TV tuner, FM receiver (without connecting enhancement), dual sim .....).
  6. kogama

kogama New Member

right now im using the motorola Q its a beautiful phone
  7. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Member

Sprint Q9c
  8. Sav

Sav New Member

I have an iPhone 3G, black, and a BlackBerry Curve.
  9. kogama

kogama New Member

thats how we do it lol
  10. PunkZanyJ

PunkZanyJ New Member

me

I have a T-Mo Wing. It's not as great as I was hoping it would be, even with all the modding I've done. WM6 is just lame lame lame.
  11. Mei

Mei New Member

i really would love to try out gphone but i think i can not afford it yet. lol. i am just using a simple sony erricson s500i.:D
  12. Sav

Sav New Member

Edit to my original post ^ there.

I have an iPhone 3G and a BlackBerry Bold. :D
  13. princee18

princee18 New Member

I lost my phone two days back and i had a sony's k790i. I loved its camera and now i am looking for a better phone.
  14. schatzee

schatzee New Member

I have a blackberry curve and a motorola rzr. I really want a new phone but am still working on picking a winner. Anyone have any info on a Samsung F700?
  15. attgirl

attgirl New Member

Right now, I am just using a ver generic phone since it serves it purpose and I do not use it for anything like surfing. So I am paying the very least I can just so that I can keep a phone number in case I need to be contacted.
  16. glsda

glsda New Member

iPhone 3G and Treo 650. The Android open architecture really interest me. When and if it comes to AT&T I may pick one up.
  17. glsda

glsda New Member

Sav you are every where but of course with the different phones you have.
  18. imported_jamesb

imported_jamesb New Member

I am currently using an Iphone but I am waiting for the G1 phone to be released here in Thailand. Does anyone know when it is hitting the stores in this part of the world?
  19. Danielmarkwogh

Danielmarkwogh New Member

I current using of Motorola DEXT new mobile. Its a great feature mobile. I just recently bought is last month in my home town Motorola mobile shop. I like most that done Brod screen with touch pad. The camera result it really very nice ( 5.2) mega pixel)
  20. Weapondrift

Weapondrift Active Member

Omgoodness sav did you leave the blackberry?! :eek:

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Everything Android app
  21. dgray636

dgray636 Member

Knowing Sav, he will get any new device to accessorize his BlackBerry.

Sent from my DROIDX using Everything Android app