1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

What phone did you leave for the Droid?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by chris, Nov 9, 2009.

1. animal

Bronze

Nov 16, 2009

Sponsored Ad

I left the Nokia Intrigue i had bought with my new every two from verizon 5 weeks earlier.

2. newdroidfan

newdroidfan New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Samsung Blackjack II

I left the Samsung Blackjack II which I had for almost 2 years. I was tired of all of the issues with a Windows OS. I was going to switch to the iPhone since I was an AT&T customer, but had not heard great things from my friends. I switched to the Droid and love it! If anyone knows much about syncing Outlook calendars, please see my question posted in another thread. :dft009:smile

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. tj!2k6

Bronze

Aug 7, 2006
    Some folks may remember me from the EverythingQ site, so hello again, and I know it's been a while since I've been around these parts...

I've been sporting an original-style silver MotoQ since that came out... in the Droid I've finally found a worthy replacement for my original-style silver MotoQ.

I was really excited about the Q when it came out, but I must admit I am crazy for the Droid! :dft010:big_smile

5. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Yeah TJ i had the original silver Q as well, than went to the saga for a few months, til this came out and well im well into the droid army now :dft010:big_smile as of launch day to be exact 2 week anniversary is coming up this friday LMAO.

6. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    glad to see you back!!

7. tj!2k6

Bronze

Aug 7, 2006
    Congrats!

Thanks Scott, it's nice to be back. =)

8. occfan

occfan New Member

Feb 14, 2009
    left a long line of phones !! i change phones more then my underwear !!:dft011:tounge_out had the storm ,pearl flip , q9n, curve ,and finally left my tour for the droid !! i will be staying put for a while !!(i will always play with the new phones though)

9. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Welcome back! Nice to have you back in the fold again.:dft012:wink

10. bass_lover1

bass_lover1 New Member

Nov 17, 2009
    I haven't technically left yet, still waiting on the number porting, but an iPhone 3GS.
    :dft010:big_smile

11. tj!2k6

Bronze

Aug 7, 2006
    Thanks Chris! I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my original login worked over here as well. =)

12. pistacio

pistacio New Member

Dec 18, 2006

Wow...thought I was the only silver Q holder after three years. I was in the same situation, had it since released and finally found something I liked worthy enough to upgrade to...loving the Droid so far!

13. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Yeah you def are not the only one that had the silver Q that was my first smartphone ever, than i didnt like anything til the saga which was short lived once the droid came out :dft010:big_smile

14. Boycan

Boycan New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    I think maybe if the Droid can not be an i-phone killer it sure is tearing them Q's a new one :dft010:big_smile

15. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I'll wait for my Q9c to die before I upgrade but if the Droid can get sherri to to give up her Q1 it must be good.

16. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    ^^^^Nice! (and funny!)

The Droid is a nice phone...:dft009:smile

17. rickthestick

rickthestick New Member

Nov 22, 2009
    I left the Drizzle, er, Storm and haven't looked back since. The Storm is what brought me to Verizon and I often wondered why I left Sprint. The Sprint HTC Touch was a nice little phone. The Storm was a constant battle. The Droid is the most pleasurable phone I've ever used. Nice job Motorola!

18. troutseth

troutseth New Member

Jul 6, 2006
    Bye bye blackberry tour

19. powerwagon

Bronze

Nov 24, 2009
    I left the Pre...I was tired of waiting on updates to make it a great phone...the Droid already IS a great phone.

20. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    What are we gonna do today Brain ? The same thing we do every day Pinky. "Plan to take over the world".

Lol..........Droid Rules !!! ......

21. mrudnick

mrudnick New Member

Nov 28, 2009
    I left the instinct and sprint! I love my droid!