1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

What phone did you leave for the Droid?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by chris, Nov 9, 2009.

1. My-Droid

Bronze

Jun 16, 2010

Sponsored Ad

I thought the Q was a very good phone, despite WM. It was light, easy to use and very hackable. it sync'd with my pc seemlessly. What was there really not to like? I rather geeky by nature and moved away from my Q. If I could do things over...

Ah, a Q with Android. That would be a match made in Heaven.

2. toosmoove

toosmoove New Member

Feb 14, 2007
    At one point I thought the Q was the best phone Moto ever built. Then came the Droid. Next, the Droid X. I'm not a QWERTY person. I use the keyboard on my Droid maybe every other month. Now the Droid with no keyboard, a faster processor, more memory, access to the SD card without removing the battery & larger screen......that would be a phone from heaven.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Jina

Jina New Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Motorola Q9 to Droid
    And have some cool time for Q9, but later it became too slow :(
    So got the Drois and now enjoyable with it :D

5. kennygee

kennygee New Member

Jul 26, 2011
    BB Storm1 touch screen took a crap. Father had just bought an iPhone and let me have this. ITS AWESOME. Recently discovered rooting and roms, running CM7 and love it. Looking forward to talking with all you guys about the different things you can do to it. Peace!

Sent from my Droid using Everything Android

6. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    ^^^Welcome to the family!^^^

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

7. kennygee

kennygee New Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Thanks!

Sent from my Droid using Everything Android

8. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    I would leave any phone if you gave me Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge...