1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

What's next?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by johnnydangerously, Sep 20, 2008.

1. johnnydangerously

Bronze

Aug 20, 2006

Sponsored Ad

With all the leaks surrounding the G1, it's surprising that there have been zero leaks regarding other phones. With all the manufacturers involved, there must be more on the way. I'd bet we'll see more after the G1 is announced.

2. jigyasa

Bronze

Sep 21, 2008
    T Mobile has surely registered for the Trade Mark of G1. And HTC Dream is the new T-Mobile G1. HTC Dream would've been a better brand name. September 23 would reveal much more though.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. tomandrew

tomandrew New Member

Sep 21, 2008
    Even google has released SOME info on the gPhone, and i think it is just because it is the first phone, there are a lot of leaks and speculation, trying to gets its name out there and raise awareness. I'm positive that once the first phone is released worldwide, or maybe even as soon as a month after the official American release more info will be leaked as to where they are going with either continuing development or the next gPhone.

5. jigyasa

Bronze

Sep 21, 2008
    I had read somewhere that "34 other companies are working on other Google Android devices". It is rilly fishy that none other than T-Mobile has come out with it.

6. tomandrew

tomandrew New Member

Sep 21, 2008
    It's all media speculation isn't it.

And all the companies that have said anything, have said it for the attention and im pretty sure Google was involved in hyping it up.

7. arpotu

arpotu New Member

Oct 6, 2008
  8. ctaylor52

ctaylor52 New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Supply and Demand

As the demand increases others many more vendors will get on the bandwagon as time goes along. Soon all the vendors will be selling the G1.