1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your opinion of the first BlackBerry Venice Android phone?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by dgray636, Aug 19, 2015.

1. dgray636

Bronze

Aug 22, 2010
  2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    I have moved on. Looks ridiculous and if real just another nail in the coffin of BlackBerry.

They should focus on their corporate clients and patents

I do miss the true BlackBerry keyboard though and they couldn't even include that fantastic hardware with this FrankenPhone. Looks like that is screwed up too.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    I actually think it looks good. My husband is still using the SAME BB Curve from way back when. The thing is SOLID! If this new phone is made as well, has the same battery life, ANY keyboard but Android OS, he would love this!

5. Chancellor

Chancellor New Member

Apr 19, 2012
    It's looking good! Can't wait to test drive it.

6. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    Yeah I have same thinking and thought. Can't wait a bit for testing.

7. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    waiting for it, hope it will be good. as its looking so pretty too.. :love:

8. androidguys

androidguys New Member

Oct 28, 2015
    Thankgod they didn't drop the keyboard eventually

9. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    now this is the device i was waiting for, you cannot believe how big the amount of people who still hate the touch keyboards (me being one of them, reverted back to BB after a horrible Samsung experience)

10. EdwardSmith36

EdwardSmith36 New Member

Jan 2, 2016
    I just love BB handset, they are so classy in looks & they got fabulous features with rich & user-friendly functions. This BB Venice will surely boom the android market.

11. Chancellor

Chancellor New Member

Apr 19, 2012
    I can't wait to try this out, I haven't been this excited for a phone in a long time.

12. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    It has been out since November. Have you jumped in? The industry seems to have tempered their doomsday forecasts for BlackBerry based on the Priv, but I cannot imagine how it will gain any traction priced at $699 (US). It is an Android. An Android with BB touches and a keyboard, but it is still an Android competing with much cheaper handsets with many of the features.

BlackBerry Hub....Now there is something to be proud of....Except for the issues....LOL....

13. EdwardSmith36

EdwardSmith36 New Member

Jan 2, 2016
    I don't know about others but for me, black berry venice android phone is like, a surprising device. I just love black berry and if it is android, woww......!

14. Angelica

Angelica New Member

Feb 11, 2016
    BlackBerry is the best option. i like it because of its security and locate purpose

15. Chancellor

Chancellor New Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Well I liked the phone, apparently it was about $400 too expensive lol.