1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

When did the mobile (iPad) site change...YUCK

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by EQBob, Sep 12, 2012.

1. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007

Sponsored Ad

Since when did the iPad trigger a mobile site version???

I'm sure others like it, but the regular version worked just fine on the iPad 99% of the time and for 99% of the features. Why the switch?

Can I force a switch back on my end for me?

Not at all a fan of this interface....

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Look who is back. I was just wondering how you were....

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    I'm fine. I never "left". Just haven't been actively posting. The only new topics seem to be game announcements and hold little interest for *me*. Shoulder healing, work still crazy, using the pool, overall, life is just fine.

5. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Good to hear you are okay. Oh and according to Chris you should see a selector at the lower left to select the template, mobile or not in the lower left corner.

6. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Thanks Steve, on both accounts. Appreciate the link to that thread. I had not seen it. I guess I missed it trying to get past the numerous [GME] posts. Explains the new "look" and also allowed me to provide my personal opinion / feedback. Can not find that template selector referenced at all. Hope to find it so I can switch back. Posted on other thread.