1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy WiFi galaxy

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Weapondrift, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008

Sponsored Ad

so, as stated in the front page of the site there is a wifi only version of the Samsung Galaxy for a price that is within my budget. However, the beginning of the site in the picture its listed as being a T mobile device. However, when i go to the tmobile site I dont see any tablets. When I actually go to the Samsung site the price is 100$ MORE then what its listed as.

Please clarify and cite where one can purchase this device for the listed price.

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    see thats still 100 more then I can spend. Sigh* maybe ill ask for one for christmas.

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    :( sad panda

6. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Not sure you want one of these or if it's in your budget, but $329 for an iPad is killer.

#5 chris, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  7. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    thats a great price for an ipad however the Gods were with me when they created the Asus Transformer which I bought on backorder. :D

#6 Weapondrift, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013