1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Andriod OS is better among all latest one?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Nyle Berry, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Nyle Berry

Nyle Berry New Member

Feb 21, 2013

Sponsored Ad

Although, there is no difference between any OS of Android, but I still have a doubt which OS is better from their functionalities and features?

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Please better explain what you are stating and what you are asking. The choice of which OS is "better" is often dictated by how the device is being used as well as how interested a user is in getting the latest bells and whistles.

I generally stay away from upgrading if my device is working properly, but if an upgrade offers a feature I really want to have then I will upgrade. I tend to be more conservative than many so my approach works for me, but may not satisfy a hardcore tech geek who wants to explore every new offering. I also don't usually have issues by waiting because problems with new software conficts are worked out by the time I make the change.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    No differences? I think you need to look harder before you make a broad statement like that.