1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Which in your opinion is better?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by cjvdh, Dec 21, 2010.

1. cjvdh

cjvdh New Member

Dec 20, 2010

Sponsored Ad

Droid X or Samsung Fasinate?

2. My-Droid

Bronze

Jun 16, 2010
    Anything Motorola is better than everything Samsung.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Says who :p

5. cjvdh

cjvdh New Member

Dec 20, 2010
    I figured the Motorola was better I just love the brilliant colors of the Fascinate screen, my buddy at work has one and he even admitted he was like the Droid X is better (HDMI, 8MP, 720P) there are a lot of features the DroidX has that the Samsung doesn't. Ok I guess that was a dumb question then.

6. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Not a dumb question, just was wondering why My-Droid said anything Moto is better than Samsung.

7. My-Droid

Bronze

Jun 16, 2010
    He asked for opinions. I have never liked any phone Samsung has put out.

Sent from my Droid using Everything Android App

8. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    Wait till my wife hears you.

Sent from my Desire HD using Everything Android App

9. Neutrino

Bronze

Sep 30, 2009
    In 2010, I've jumped from the Eris, to the Incredible, to the Droid X and now onto the Fascinate. Each platform has its own pluses and minuses. Several observations I've been able to make are: (1) preference for an OEM UI over vanilla launcher; (2) AMOLED screen over LCD; and (3) 4" maximum screen size over the 4.3 inch screen.

10. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    I have been very happy with Samsung quality and features over Motorola for years, but your question is decidedly personal for each individual person. Me, personally, I like Samsung over Motorola for innovation, quality, market share, not giving up on the mobile market, etc. Have never been a fan of the droid-heavy and boxy.

But there is no right and wrong answer. Only what is right for you and your situation.

11. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    I am a very big Moto fan in general but, the galaxy S Family of devices are top notch in my opinion. Samsung is stepping up for the mobile market and I could not be happier with my Tab.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Everything Android App

12. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Bari's Motorola Razor still works like a champ. Most know how I feel about my "beloved" Q. Sisters Razor was picked up by her 5 year old and she called me from it....I love my Droid, and Bari is "annoyed" (not really) that I got her the Droid 2....(claims it "distracts her "!)

Motorola fan I suppose!

Sent from my Droid using Everything Android App

13. connnie

Bronze

Nov 6, 2009
    I've had both, Id'd vote for the Fascinate but I believe the OP already went back to his iPhone.

14. My-Droid

Bronze

Jun 16, 2010
    It will be personal preference. As long as the cell providers don't start crippling the OS, they all should be acceptable. I'm a long time VZW user and I know how it is to have that happen.