1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Which is the most famous chat program now?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by carvercasey, Jan 23, 2010.

1. carvercasey

carvercasey Guest

Sponsored Ad

This one is a simple questions and a polling panel to check which is the most famous chat program now. There are many chat sites that you may be using. my usage depends on the use. If it is official I prefer pidgin and when to chat with friends I prefer Gtalk. Now please tell me which one is your favourite? So which Chat service are you use more often ?
    Yahoo -- Yahoo Messenger
    Google -- Gtalk
    MSN -- Hot mail

Advance thanks for any replies.

2. TreeFrog

Bronze

Aug 27, 2007
    going from a WM phone to droid i still use Palringo. supposedly pal doesnt get as good of reviews for android as a few of the others and i havnt tried them...ive stuck with what i know and it still works great. plus pal has a group feature and we have a "everything" group!

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    What did you say? Where is the everything group? I am way too lazy to search.

5. Animal~is~awake

Animal~is~awake New Member

Jan 22, 2010
    My favorite is …

I use Gtalk the most. Unfortunately some of my friends still have standard cellphones and I have to resort to SMS. I be glad when they upgrade to smartphones. :dft010:big_smile

Another Droid Addict
    Animal

6. TreeFrog

Bronze

Aug 27, 2007
  7. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    from the palringo app. You can click add group ... then type in "everythingq" stop on in and say Hi :dft012:wink

I like palringo because I can log into my msn,aim and and facebook all at the same time from within a single app.

Palringo app is in the market for android, for all other phones just go to http://www.palringo.com/en/us/

8. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    thats "everythingq" ... and by the way ... let go of my cheese !!! ... lol :005:snicker

9. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    EBuddy is also a nice application. Also incorporates all your "chats" into one area... (rb recommended it...)