1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Which mobile I should buy..?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by martineargent, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Sponsored Ad

Hi to all
    I am planning to buy new mobile >But I am confused which one to buy because there are many phones with high quality features are available.So please suggest some phones so I can get some ideas....

2. joek71

joek71 New Member

Oct 10, 2009
    For what Carrier? Sprint you got Pre and the Hero
    T-Mobile you got MyTouch
    AT&T you have iphone
    Verizon has nothing of interest.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. PacoJr67

Bronze

Mar 6, 2007
    Personally, I love my Touch Pro, and the Touch Pro 2 is available on most US carriers. It is a little spendy though

5. joek71

joek71 New Member

Oct 10, 2009
    how do you like the Touch Pro 2? is it any good? how does it compare to Pre Hero?

6. PacoJr67

Bronze

Mar 6, 2007
    I don't have the TP 2, nor can I compare with the Pre or the Hero becuase I haven't checked them out. But I do love the Touch Pro, if the TP2 is anything similar it is most likely a great phone

7. joek71

joek71 New Member

Oct 10, 2009
    well i have both phones ( Hero & Pre ) and both phones have pros & cons, hero is awesome for gaming and has tons of apps, the multi tasking is better on the Pre, pre lacks games and apps for now, the hard keyboard has its advantages but i like both keyboards. the battery life is way better on the hero and the hero is more customizable then the pre. Its really close when going up head to head. I like them both.