1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Why the lack of news?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by smf98aggie, Jan 20, 2012.

1. smf98aggie

Bronze

Jan 11, 2011

Sponsored Ad

Not to offend Chris or anybody else that runs this site, but I've noticed lately that the other forums (iCafe, EverythingWM) usually have new articles that come out at least once every day or two (iCafe more that EWM), yet this android forum can go days without any new articles. Is there just not much interesting news about Android going on this year or what? I read Mashable, PocketNow, and Endgadget all day long as well as these forums, and they always have articles popping up. Again, I'm not meaning to offend anyone; just asking.... j

Shawn

2. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Sorry, just been a crazy period for me with CES and all -- plus we lost a writer a few months back. Should pick up again this week.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. smf98aggie

Bronze

Jan 11, 2011
    Ah, ok gotcha. I saw the post looking for a new writer. Thought maybe that had something to do with it. Sorry if it sounded rude in any way Chris; you guys do a great job with the site. I always enjoy staying up to date on everything. That's why I was a little bummed out over the past few weeks not seeing much Android news.