1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

WiFi Problem?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by gwhzz35, Nov 14, 2009.

1. gwhzz35

Bronze

Jan 4, 2007

Sponsored Ad

I just picked up my DROID today...awesome btw...but having an issue connecting it to my router. I double checked all my settings and it should connect. My phone just has it saying 'Not in Range'

I haven't activated my phone yet. I shouldn't need it activated for WiFi to connect right?

2. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Personally if i were you and granted you shouldnt have to do this but i would power down your router by unplugging it and than plug it back in than turn the phone on and you should be able to find it than, if that doesnt work not sure what else it can be, you shouldn't need to have it activated to get the wifi going.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. gwhzz35

Bronze

Jan 4, 2007
    thanks for the help..but I came to figure out that it was my 'fat finger' problem when typing in my WEP password. It works like a charm now!