1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

X vs. 2

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by blizowman1, Aug 11, 2010.

1. blizowman1

blizowman1 New Member

Jul 28, 2010

Sponsored Ad

Ok so i've been doing a little research about the droid x and the droid2 i was one of the lucky ones that managed to get not one but two droid x' then they started talking about the droid 2. So here's my point it seems like they are about the same phones except the x has the big screen a better and camera. While the only thing the droid 2 has is froyo (which soon my x will have) and a physical keyboard but with a 4.3" screen who needs a physical keyboard... what are your thoughts? In my opinion im thinking the x will be the better phone in the end

Sent from my DROIDX using Everything Android app

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I think either phone will be great, my personal opinion it comes down to if you want a physical keyboard or not. After using my Incredible, I will no longer be buying phones with physical keyboards, I think it adds a little to much bulk and with a touch screen its not necessary.

But to each their own.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. shaun0207

Bronze

Feb 14, 2007
    The Evo is the first phone I've used that did not have a physical keyboard. I installed a virtual keyboard on my Palm Pre just to see what it would be like. Personally I dont like to touch my phone screen but I love touchscreen phones. I think the HTC, Samsung, Moto...need to invest in fingerprint resistant screens for all touchscreen phones. But I am still enjoying my Evo. I just reserved a Epic 4G for my wife cause she wants a keyboard. She had a could Instinct and now she has a Moment and she want to keep a keyboard. Honestly I would prefer a keyboard.