1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

yahoo mail?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by fashiongalca, Dec 20, 2008.

1. fashiongalca

fashiongalca New Member

Dec 20, 2008

Sponsored Ad

So it just cant be set up right? since i found a Q&A topic on tmobiles website to set it up, but that doesn't even work either, although oddly enough i was able to have my yahoo email set up on the phone when i first got it but then it stopped loading messages and so i deleted it and tried to readd it but its never worked so is it just me?

2. BluCollaWorker

BluCollaWorker New Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Would you mind elaborating on what your problem is? It sounds like you are talking about your Yahoo! Mail isn't loading correctly? I'm pretty sure your phone updating your account depends on the connection you get. Also if you mean it's not just loading your messages at all then you might have to refresh the inbox ,restart your phone, or you have too many messages to load. Some people have their e-mail go up to the thousands and it might not show all of it.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. elbone2k

elbone2k New Member

Jan 4, 2009
    I'm in the exact same situation as you. My yahoo email was working on my G1 when I first got it but recently it just stopped working. Every time I tried to check my email for new messages it always said "connection error" even after I clicked refresh and then I tried clearing/uninstalling everything and restarted it again but now I can't even set it up anymore.It's saying it can't connect to server. So am wondering if the problem is from Google(which I hope could be fixed asap cos I would love to continue receiving my new emails on my phone which would save me a lot of time) or is Yahoo at fault here. Someone help me out.

5. ratchetjaw

ratchetjaw New Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Having the EXACT same issue. It even pulled all of my folders, but i try to click on them and connection error. Every blue moon i get one. I dont know whats up