1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Google Voice Invites

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Milk With Pulp, Dec 27, 2009.

1. ronmarkey

ronmarkey New Member

Jan 4, 2010

Sponsored Ad

I would love to give it a try...

Always looking for better ways to do things. If anyone still has an invite, I would appreciate it!

Thanks,
    Ron

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    requires an email address.....

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. ronmarkey

ronmarkey New Member

Jan 4, 2010
    opps

Sorry, thought it was in my profile. It is ronmarkey @ gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Ron

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    ok sent
    enjoy

6. jeffjr807

jeffjr807 New Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Invite

I have been trying to get aan invite. How do I go about getting one to Google voice. Thank you.

7. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    go to google.com/voice to sign up for an invite

8. lehman44

lehman44 New Member

Jun 25, 2008
    I've been waiting for an invite from google with no luck. If anyone has an invite I would appreciate a hook up. My email is lehman44@gmail.com

9. jeffjr807

jeffjr807 New Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Invite

I have also been waiting a while. I have filled out a request at google, but still no luck. If anyone has an extra invite I would love to get one thank you.

10. Milk With Pulp

Milk With Pulp New Member

Dec 20, 2009
    I am glad people are using this thread to attain an invite and or talk about it, so far google voice is nice, I am still getting out there using my google number for business and keep it for work, I am young and have time to meet new contacts to give the number to, you do have to make sure they speak clearly for the transcriptions to make sense, my friend left me a few, the more he pronounced and spoke clearly which most people do not do anymore around my age, it did however transcribe almost everything he said which is nice. I am still going to see how the listen to the voicemail while leaving it works which could come in handy depending on your situations.

So far a great add-on to the phone.

11. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    only problem is not everyone enunciates...which leaves crappy transcriptions

just make sure you check the box for good or bad and send it to google (if its a safe message to send) for them to work on there service

it has a long way to go