1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Nexus 7 vs Flash

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by iphonewarrior, Jul 27, 2012.

1. iP5

iP5
    Bronze

Oct 23, 2010

Sponsored Ad

If you root using the link I gave then just install Chain's superuser. That will replace the unsecure root first pushed to establish root.

Benny wasn't constantly antagonistic of any comment I made. Seemed like he had a grudge over hippo's drama. Just guessing though.

2. iphonewarrior

Bronze

Jun 2, 2011

I missed the rooting part when attempting to install Flash. I'm an experienced jailbreaker so it can't be that hard to get my head round. The only reason I asked a few questions was because I didn't want to break my new, toy!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Everything Android

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy New Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Were you able to root with a VM?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

5. iphonewarrior

Bronze

Jun 2, 2011
    Not tried it yet, I'm going to try it soon. I've just spent the weekend away so I'll try it tomorrow some time. I'll let you know :)

6. iP5

iP5
    Bronze

Oct 23, 2010
    Just moved my Asus tablet to CM10 and installed the backup I made of flash from my CM9 phone. In my case, Dolphin is my preferred browser so had to get a previous version from XDA that didn't have the support disabled. All good now so can report that its doable. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2