1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

TEMPTED

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by sulster, Sep 13, 2011.

1. sulster

Bronze

Nov 17, 2006

Sponsored Ad

I'm just glad I never got into the iPhone/Pad craze :)

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    True true, at least we can update our phones to the new OS and customize to keep us happy until we can upgrade

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Kept my original Q almost 4 years. Richard is into year 6 of his ancient BB. Michael still had the LG Chocolate 2 he got when he entered middle school. He is now a High School Junior! And Rachel has the LG EnV2 she got when she entered middle school. Now a high school freshman....

I was eligible for NE2 in July. Holding out to see what holiday season brings, or until phones go down in price!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

5. sulster

Bronze

Nov 17, 2006
    I'm too much of a gadget freak to hold out like that.

6. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    And I am too cheap not to! ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

7. sulster

Bronze

Nov 17, 2006
    Haha!

Sent from my DROIDX using Everything Android

8. Yolanda Schroeder

Yolanda Schroeder New Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Hi,
    I just wanted to say that I just upgraded to a DROID Bionic 4g LTE; and I can't say enough great things about this phone. The display screen is awesome, graphics are killer, and no more constant buffering when watching videos.;)
    All that said, however, it did take FOREVER to activate. I would not recommend using the SIM card that "can ya hear me now" sends via mail; neither of the two they shipped me worked. Since the SIM card is needed in order to activate the device; I would recommed going to your local authorized DROID Bionic retail store and getting a SIM card from there. Hope this helps someone.:love:

Yolanda

9. sulster

Bronze

Nov 17, 2006
    Yolanda,
    Thanks for the info! Do you still like it? Are you using any of the accompanying products?

ETA: If that's your precious baby in your profile picture, I dare say you have tried out the camera/video capabilities!! :)

10. iP5

iP5
    Bronze

Oct 23, 2010
    Samsung has completely flipped to supporting devs and root. Unlockable bootloaders, hiring cyanogen, rapid release of source. Let's not forget their native Swype doesn't have a 30-day timer which can be huge in the future now that Nuance (a historically iOS company) has acquired them.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk