1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Update for the Moment only from Sprint?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Synenome, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Synenome

Synenome New Member

Jan 9, 2010

Sponsored Ad

Found this link that states a pretty decent update is available for the Moment, but we have to go into a Sprint store to get it. I'm checking this out tomorrow, will report then. If this is the case, I wonder why Sprint didn't let us know. Or let me know, if everyone else got the memo.

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/Min...a-visit-to-a-Sprint-store-article-a_8893.html

Living in the Moment! :dft012:wink

2. Synenome

Synenome New Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Well, I did get the update, but really can't say I notice positives on the battery life front. Phone acted a little wonky for a couple of days and required a few restarts, but that's it on the surface. Still waiting for 2.0 which "should" be coming soon.

Living in the Moment:dft003:cool

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. maximillyun

maximillyun New Member

Nov 22, 2008
    is this the OS update? sprint has a link for a "simple downloader" which i assumed was the much ballyhooed update but the drivers are not working. called sprint and they said i have to drive 30 miles to the corperate store for the upgrade.
    ganna call tech support and see what they have to say.